OSAN is a leading provider of Accommodation and Supported Independent Living (SIL) in Sydney, NSW and has been supporting people with disability, adults, older adults & teenagers’ home for over 10 years.
We are passionate about supporting people with disabilities to find their ideal place to live in shared accommodation and to live with people who are of a similar age and have similar interests. Our properties are close to local amenities and services, with experienced staff who can support people with complex needs as well as people who prefer an individual style of living.
SIL ACCOMMODATION FEATURES:
- Our NDIA funded SIL accommodation primarily focuses on independent living and developing essential skill-set of each individual. We provide assistance and supervision over the routine tasks of daily life in a shared living environment.
- We include skill & capacity builders & the support workers which the clients may need during their SIL accommodation-living.
- Our SIL accommodation can meet a range of complex client-requirements such as living with friends or people they trust (especially for the older adults).
- Many clients under SIL accommodation can also avail a Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) package that covers the cost of the physical accommodation.
- However, our accommodation does not include board and lodging or other day-to-day usual living expenses such as food and activities or the capital costs associated with a person’s accommodation.
Contact us for the best possible information and service charges. Call at : 1300 799 941