The exercise physiology at OSAN excel in exercise interventions in areas ranging from chronic conditions, such as obesity, diabetes to improving your individual performance as an elite athlete. They can also assist with weight loss and management by collaborating with your dietitian to develop the most suitable and individualised lifestyle program for each client.
How Our Exercise Physiology Program Work
Our Exercise physiologists first pay heed to client’s requirements and then assess the entire physical condition. After the fitness assessments, they generate individualised exercise programs in order to meet the needs of the client’s goals.
All our exercise physiologists possess years of experience in their prospective fields and are allied health professionals who specialise in the clinical health recovery. These interventions are especially effective for the persons suffering from chronic diseases and injuries.
Our Exercise Physiology program is built to provide support for clients with specific health conditions including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, arthritis, pulmonary disease, mental health problems and more.
Our Expert Exercise Physiologist Can Help You In:
- Overcoming chronic pain caused by injury or overuse especially lower back pain
- Exercise with osteoarthritis
- Improve your heart health
- Rehabilitate following a cardiac event
- Control your diabetes
- Prevent pre-diabetes from progressing to full diabetes
- Improve your recovery following a cancer treatment
- Improve your fitness in a safe manner taking musculoskeletal as well as other health conditions into consideration
- Assist in restoring optimal physical function, health and wellness.
All these exercise program include health and physical activity, advice and support and lifestyle modification with keeping a strong focus on individual well-being. Therefore, we help you integrate safe and effective exercises convenient with your busy schedule
Contact OSAN at 1300 799 941 for more information
Feel free to send us your query at: firstname.lastname@example.org